'Still an actress like oxygen' Lee Young-ae, the closing ceremony of the 27th Busan International Film Festival 'Red Carpet'

[ K trendy NEWS Reporter Mi-hee Shin ] The 10-day journey from the 5th to the 14th of the '27th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF)', Asia's largest film festival, has been successfully completed.
Asian filmmakers step on the red carpet for the closing ceremony of the '27th Busan International Film Festival' at the Busan Cinema Center in Udong, Haeundae-gu, Busan on the 14th. In particular, on this day, actress Lee Young-ae, who is still like oxygen, came out as the presenter of 'Actor of the Year'. Kim Sang-kyung also sat as a judge.
Lee Young-ae said, "I'm more than happy to be the actor to be judged for this year's actor award." "It's been a long time since I participated. It's an honor and a meaningful time to take on such an honorable and meaningful judgement. I wish you all the best,” he said after a long time.

댓글